Just edit this element to add your own HTML.
We employ highly qualified, engaged professionals and staff, and recognize them as individuals with both personal and career goals. We strive to build personal bonds with our candidates and truly understand where they would like their career to lead and how we can help them achieve their goals.
Individuals who work in food services, cafeteria or playground supervisors, non-instructional computer assistance and similar positions are not impacted by the legislation (Michigan.gov)
How to Become a Substitute Teacher with SES:
* Go to www.superioremploymentservices.com and complete and submit the online application and attach a resume.
* Complete the online new hire paperwork.
* An interview with SES is required to be hired.
* Recommendations from previous employers and a signed release for any disclosure of any improper conduct from former employers
* Proper forms of identification as outlined by the Employee Eligibility Form I9, page 9
* Current negative TB test if applicable
* Appropriate SES online substitute teacher Training
* Appropriate documentation for position you will be temporarily filling
*Background checks and Livescan fingerprinting, a copy of a clear criminal history results should be sent to the assigned district directly from the State of Michigan.
* Submit a Teaching Certificate (for substitute teachers) or the official college transcripts toward a bachelor degree (No copies).
Note: You must bring and complete everything listed on SES Hiring process page to be considered for employment.
Submitting a completed application does not guarantee or ensure an offer of employment with SES or any of its clients districts or affiliates.
Superior Employment Services
100 West Big Beaver Rd. Suite 200, Troy MI 48084
100 West Big Beaver Suite 200, Troy, MI 48084 248-457-0059 email@example.com
Superior Employment Services © 2013 | All Rights Reserved