Michigan Substitute Teachers
Becoming a Substitute Teacher in Michigan:
We employ highly qualified, engaged substitute teachers in Michigan, and recognize them as individuals with both personal and career goals. We strive to build personal bonds with our candidates and truly understand where they would like their career to lead and how we can help them achieve their goals.
We help our candidates with the requirements set forth by the Michigan Department of Education and the State of Michigan for working in school districts. We ensure that you are prepared from day one by providing online training courses, or, and in -person professional training. Employees are required to complete these trainings in order to become eligible to be included in the SES calling list.
What is Substitute Teachers?
Substitute Teachers is someone who fills in for a regular teacher when the teacher is sick, on leave, or engaging in another activity that takes them outside of the classroom. Substitute Teachers in Michigan are not required to have a degree in education or any prior training in education. To qualify, candidates must have earned a 60 or more semester hours combined from one or more regionally accredited two - or four- year colleges or universities in any field with at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA, and meet Michigan Department of Education regulation. Substitute Teaches in Michigan must renew their MDE substitute teacher day to day permit annually and is limited in a single teaching assignment to no more than 90- calendar days.
We Assist Our Employees With:
We sincerely hope that your employment at Superior Employment Services will be a positive and rewarding experience. We look forward to serve you.
Call our office today to see what opportunity is waiting for you
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
100 West Big Beaver Suite 200, Troy, MI 48084 248-457-0059 email@example.com
How to Become a Substitute Teacher in Michigan?
1- You will need Sixty (60) semester or more semester hours with no lower than 2.0 GPA combined from one or more regionally accredited two- or four-year
colleges or universities.
2. Substitute teachers must meet the Michigan Department of Education regulation!
3- Substitute Teachers in Michigan must renew their MDE substitute teacher (day to day) permit annually and is limited in a single teaching assignment to no more than 90- calendar days, no worries our staff will apply for your Permit!
4. Ability to pass a Live Scan fingerprint- - Contact Superior Employment Services today and we will walk you through the process of becoming a Substitute Teacher, our dedicated staff will help you to meet the Substitute Teacher requirement to work in Michigan Schools. Once you get hired, Superior Employment Services will offer you an online training courses and in-person professional training to ensure that you are prepared from day one to be in the classroom.
The benefit of Substitute Teaching
* Flexible Schedule: You can select the days and weeks that you can work while keeping you life Balance.
* Every Day is Different: Substitute teaching can never be boring, since you can teach different level/subject /students everyday
* Maintain Teaching Expertise: As a substitute, you will not have a gap in your resume, you will also have great contacts and references for your next permanent job.
* Rewarding Profession: Nothing is more rewarding than teaching children and watching them make significant progress toward their learning goals and knowing that you're making a difference in their lives
Superior Employment Services © 2013 | All Rights Reserved