Substitute Teacher Position in Detroit - Competitive Rates $$$$.
Start your career in Education today...
The benefit of Substitute Teaching:
* Flexible Schedule: You can select the days and weeks that you can work while keeping you life Balance.
* Every Day is Different: Substitute teaching can never be boring, since you can teach different level/subject /students everyday
* Maintain Teaching Expertise: As a substitute, you will not have a gap in your resume, you will also have great contacts and references for your next permanent job.
* Rewarding Profession: Nothing is more rewarding than teaching children and watching them make significant progress toward their learning goals and knowing that you're making a difference in their lives
- The ability to create and or follow lesson plans
- Provide a structured learning atmosphere
- Maintaining positive control of the classroom
- monitor student attendance and behavior
- Develop classroom notes as follow up for the home room teacher
- Possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with students, administrators and staff!
You are not required to have a teaching certificate for a Substitute Teaching position.
Minimum of 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university in any field with at least 2.0 cumulative GPA is required.
A career in substitute teaching will change lives and make a lasting impact on your community, and could lead to a Full time position!
Superior Employment Services © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
50 West Big Beaver Suite 135, Troy, MI 48084 248-457-0059 email@example.com